PhenoMiner Data Submission Steps
1. Download template data file.
If you would like to submit data for individual animals, please download PhenoMiner Individual Data Load Template.xls.
Otherwise, please download PhenoMiner Summary Data Load Template.xls.
If necessary, please go to the Strain Registration Page to register your strain before submitting your phenotype data.
* Instructions on how to use the template files are available in PhenoMiner User Submission Help Document.doc.
2. Fill in the data file with your experimental data.
3. Submit your completed data file using the form below and include a brief description of the protocol(s) you used as the "Protocol file".
4. Receive notification when your data has been imported into PhenoMiner.
5. Visualize your data in PhenoMiner.
Please contact us if you have any questions.